This cold blast has kept us from grooming, as it is best to use the snowmobiles. So far there has not been a grooming volunteer enthusiastically keen to groom on a snowmobile in these temperatures.
Friday afternoon the plan is to see if we can get the trails groomed in preparation for the weekend, with possibly grooming Saturday evening if needed and there is a willing volunteer.
Track setting is unlikely, due to the variable and shallow snow depth Shaganappi is currently experiencing.
A full grooming report will be submitted directly through this blog, and on Nordic Pulse if the grooming is successful.
Until then be smart, keep warm, and fingers crossed the two day warm-up forecasted for Saturday and Sunday happens!