top of page
Sat, Jan 28|
Chinook Blast: Coffee, Beer, Demo Bikes, Cinnamon Buns and More
On Jan 28, Feb 4, and Feb 11, SNO is celebrating winter sports at Shaganappi! Enjoy the SNO trail advice and memberships booth, free Bow Cycle fat bike demos, free Cycling Co fat bike lessons, beer tasting with Eighty-Eight Brewing, coffee from Crickle Creek, Big Buns Club cinnamon buns and more.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Jan 28, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Calgary, 1200 26 St SW, Calgary, AB T3C 1K1, Canada
About the event
- This event is on January 28th, February 4th, and February 11th.
- Get trail advice and a SNO membership from the SNO booth.
- Eighty-Eight Brewing will provide beer tasting.
- The Big Buns Club is providing cinnamon buns at wholesale pricing so the first 50 people attending each weekend will receive a bun.
- Crickle Creek Coffee is attending to provide drip coffee samples of their four family estate grown coffees.
- Free Norco fat bike demos from Bow Cycle on January 28th and February 11th (not February 4th). Ten bikes are available and you need to provide a helmet and sign a waiver.
- Free fat bike lessons from the Cycling Co.
- A silent auction.
Note that these events are weather dependent. If you RSVP, a cancellation e-mail will be sent if it is too cold to run the event.
Learn more about the Chinook Blast events at Shaganappi from a recent article in the Calgary Guardian.
bottom of page