Sat, Feb 04|
Chinook Blast: Coffee, Beer, Bikes, Cinnamon Buns and More
Join SNO for a celebration of winter sports at Shaganappi Golf Course! Enjoy trail advice & membership booth from SNO, free Bow Cycle fat bike demos (EDIT: No demos Feb 4), free Cycling Co fat bike lessons, beer tasting with Eighty-Eight Brewing, Crickle Creek Coffee, & Big Buns Club cinnamon buns!
Time & Location
Feb 04, 2023, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Calgary, 1200 26 St SW, Calgary, AB T3C 1K1, Canada
About the event
- Get trail advice and a SNO membership from the SNO booth.
- Eighty-Eight Brewing will provide beer tasting.
- The Big Buns Club is providing cinnamon buns at wholesale pricing so the first 50 people attending each weekend will receive a bun.
- Crickle Creek Coffee is attending to provide drip coffee samples of their four family estate grown coffees.
- Free Norco fat bike demos from Bow Cycle on January 28th and February 11th (not February 4th) (10 bikes are available and you need to provide a helmet and sign a waiver).
- Free fat bike lessons from the Cycling Co.
- Although it is not confirmed yet, SNO is contacting cross-country ski vendors as well. Contact SNO if you are interested in participating.
Note that these events are weather dependent. If you RSVP, a cancellation e-mail will be sent if it is too cold to run the event.
Learn more about the Chinook Blast events at Shaganappi from a recent article in the Calgary Guardian.